Information to the User
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal details?
SENAKPON GBASSI is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal details and informs you that said details shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal details?
To keep a business relationship with the user. The operations envisaged for the processing are:
- To send advertising business communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other present or future electronic or physical means, that makes it possible to send business communications. These communications shall be made by the PERSON RESPONSIBLE and shall be related to his products or services, or those of his collaborators or suppliers, with whom he has reached some promotion agreement. In this case, third parties shall never have access to the personal details.
- To carry out market studies and statistical analysis.
- To process orders, to respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact methods made available on the web page of the PERSON RESPONSIBLE.
- To send the on-line news bulletin, about the latest news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal details?
Because the processing is legitimised by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending business communications and the news bulletin.
- By legitimate interest of the PERSON RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, applications, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long shall we keep your personal details?
They shall be retained for a period no longer than necessary to keep the end of the processing or while there are legal prescriptions that establish their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they shall be deleted with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the anonymisation of data or their full destruction.
Who do we provide your personal details to?
No communication of personal details to third parties is envisaged, except, if it is necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the PERSON RESPONSIBLE has signed confidentiality and processing order agreements required by the current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights the USER is entitled to are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your details, and of limitation and opposition to their processing.
- The right to file a claim before the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider the processing is not in keeping with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
SENAKPON GBASSI. C/RAMBLA MENDEZ NUÑEZ, 44 5 B – 03002 ALICANTE (Alacant). E-mail: email@example.com
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering of data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or submitted in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their details are necessary for their request to be met, by the provider, and entering the rest of the details in the fields is optional. The USER guarantees that the personal details provided to the PERSON RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for notifying any change to said details.
The PERSON RESPONSIBLE informs that all the details requested through the web site are compulsory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the USER. In case all details are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adapted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions established in the current regulations on personal data protection, the PERSON RESPONSIBLE is in compliance with all provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal details he is responsible for, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, according to which they are processed in a legal, faithful and transparent manner with regard to the interested party and are adequate, appropriate and limited to what is necessary with regard to the purpose for which they are processed.
The PERSON RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established in the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about the privacy guarantees, you may address the PERSON RESPONSIBLE through SENAKPON GBASSI. C/RAMBLA MENDEZ NUÑEZ, 44 5 B – 03002 ALICANTE (Alacant). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org